Top Five Wednesday is a tag originating on youtube (booktube), created by Lainey of gingerreadslainey.
I guess it’s Top 5 Wednesday again and for this time it’s the Top 5 Books You DNF.
So, I don’t usually DNF books and sometimes my mood has a big factor for the DNF, I’ll get back to them soon (hopefully). But so far, here is my list:
1. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green.
– a very helpful friend told me the ending whilst I’m still starting the book.
2. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley.
– I wasn’t in the mood for a dystopian kind of book when I started reading this.
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. (I have a blog post about this book 😛)
– the characters sort of pissed me.
4. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.
– why did I DNF this? Is it bad that I can’t remember?
5. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan.
– I made the mistake on reading this while still emerged on the Percy Jackson world.
But someday, somewhere, somehow, I’ll get back to them. 😥