I started this WordPress blog last March 12 (of this year – 2016), so obviously I’m still a beginner, amateur, baby, a newbie in terms of blogging and making use of WordPress. I’m not into too much technicalities but maybe a little info to beautify(is there such a word?) my posts.
I mean, I browse posts and blogs and can’t help but notice how bland my posts are. At least putting pictures are just a click away.
So, here are some mysteries I haven’t solved yet:
1. How Oh how do I change the color of texts in my blog? I’ve seen others with red, blue, green and even PINK. I’m generally a bubbly, colorful person, so my black and white posts are meh. DONE!💜
2. Why is it that even though my post has a picture, when I go to my site, the preview of my post doesn’t have one?
3. How to change text size? DONE!💜
4. How to align the texts “center” when needed? DONE!💜
5. Did you see the menu thing on my page and then when you click it, it shows the “Call Me Angie” link to my other social media accounts? It’s funny. How do I improve that?
6. My profile picture is still the gray person default. Please. How? 🙏 DONE! Did you see my pic?💜
That’s it for now. I’ll add up in here the mysteries I’ll encounter along my journey here in WordPress. Anyone in there who’s nice enough to help? I’ll totally appreciate it. I love you all.💜
*I was able to use the Visual Editor BUT I don’t know where the save button is so I ended up copy pasting the HTML codes.*