1. The Little Mermaid – a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”
–> my answer on this would be Circe from Golden Dynasty (Fantasyland#2). Waking up on a different world, wearing a skimpy clothing about to be hunted on a barbaric Wife Hunt and everyone speaking in Korwhak not English. Poor Circe, I totally pity her on the earlier part of the book.
2. Cinderella – a character who goes through a major transformation
–> Bella Swan. From human to vampire. From a klutz to an overwhelming shield.
3. Snow White – a book with an eclectic cast of characters
–> The cast of characters in the Percy Jackson world are a mix of everything. They totally embody ‘eclectic’. They have demigods, satyrs, Greek gods and monsters, how much more eclectic could it be?
4. Sleeping Beauty – a book that put you to sleeep
–> Ender’s Game. I only liked the latter part of this book. I don’t know how I finished it. I didn’t understand the earlier parts, jargons being used without explanation. I even double checked and confirmed that I’m reading the first book on a series.
5. The Lion King – a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood
–> Annabeth from Percy Jackson and the Olympians was abandoned by her mother Athena because that’s how it usually is. Then became an outcast in her own home when her father remarried. She escaped from home and barely survived monsters with the help of some friends.
6. Beauty and the Beast – a beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful
–> Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is a big book but totally worth it. It was long (on my standard) and I was proud of myself that I finished it, but really who wouldn’t?
7. Aladdin – a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse
–> Draco Malfoy. Wishing to be one of the so called ‘big boys’ and ended up biting more than he can chew. He became one of the Death Eaters, his mission? Kill the all powerful Albus Dumbledore.
8. Mulan – a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
–> Severus Snape. I really love this character. He’s been pretending on the majority of the book series then turns out he’s the HERO!
9. Toy Story – a book with characters you wish would come to life
–> Obvious answer: Harry Potter. I would love to meet the Golden Trio and Luna. 💜
10. Disney Descendants – your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character
–> Zsadist of the Black Dagger Brotherhood. He’s savage. A bit unhinged but he’s cool for me. Especially when he ended up with Bella.
I guess that’s it. I didn’t expect to have a hard time answering but I did. Did you notice how I ended up answering Harry Potter books and characters? I’m a total fan, so.😁
I’m tagging YOU! Yep, the one reading this now. If you’re up to it, share me your link. Enjoy.💜
*Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the photos used on this post. All credits to respective owners.*