Thank you Jill @ rantandraveaboutbooks for tagging me. I love book tags. ❤
Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
1. Thank the blogger who tagged you!
2. Choose one of the options—you don’t have to explain the reason for your choice, but you can admit to it, if you want to.
3. To spread the love, tag 10 other people to do this tag.
THIS OR THAT:
#1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
– definitely bed. More comfortable and a lot of possible ways to read.
#2. Male main character or female main character?
– majority of the books I’ve read and piled up on my TBR are females. It’s not like I favor female leads, it happens that stories with amazing blurbs feature female leads. But I love male leads too, Harry Potter and Percy Jackson are examples of male leads that I love. I can’t choose, lol. It’s intriguing to look into a male’s perspective, right fellow ladies?😁
#3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
– I can’t handle any kind of distraction while reading. I need a quiet, empty place to dive into books. Sometimes, I can read with music playing on the background but it’s difficult. I never read and ate in between. I’m a bit OCD, I don’t want dirt smearing my book or reader. Peace.✌
#4. Trilogies or quartets?
– it doesn’t matter. As long as the series interests me and keeps me connected to that world, we’re good.
#5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
– third person point of view aren’t that bad (Harry Potter, I think) and majority of the books I’ve read is on first person point of view and they’re good too. I guess it depends on the writer/author.
#6. Reading at night or in the morning?
– if I can read all day, I would. No specific time.❤
#7. Libraries or bookstores?
– bookstores! That feeling when you enter a jam-packed bookstore.. So invigorating. All the books up for buys.
#8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
– I prefer books that makes me laugh.. It’s more enjoyable for me if the characters are funny and the plot is hilarious. Though I’ve read books under different genre(except horror), I prefer light reads..
#9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Uh, neither. Black covers seem mysterious/dark and white covers look clean. It’s the content that counts. Pink covers catch my attention like fireworks in the sky.💜
#10. Character driven or plot driven stories?
– both or if not possible, at least a balance of the two.
TAGGING THESE AMAZING BLOGGERS:
If you already did this tag or just not up for it, you could just pass. No hard feelings.😁