Moment#1: I’ve finished these babies.
1. The Last True Vampire by Kate Baxter
2. Die For Me by Amy Plum (review here)
– I finished TWO new books this week! Both paranormal reads though. I should be better than this, 2 books? Really? I’ll work hard next week *fingers crossed*.
Moment#2: We meet again.
1. The Deal by Elle Kennedy
– I know I shouldn’t re-read books when my TBR is humongous, ginormous, and skyscraper-like kind of pile. BUT I just have this urge to read this book again and share Garrett’s and Welsy’s (Hannah) life. It’s not a perfect book, I just love the twist and the characters.
Moment#3: I can’t believe I forgot your existenceS.
1. The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North
2. The Dark Heroine by Abigail Gibbs
3. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
4. Before I Go to Sleep by S.J. Watson
5. Every Day by David Levithan
6. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
– while reading posts this week, the above mentioned books are my “OMG! I’ve read this already!” moments. My greatest shock would be Undomestic Goddess because I can’t believe I forgot Sophie Kinsella.
Moment#4: Pile them all up.
1. The Emperor’s Soul by Brandon Sanderson
2. Red Rising by Pierce Brown
3. #Nerd by Cambia Herbert
4. Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
5. DUFF by Kody Keplinger
6. Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
– so, even if I have A LOT of books on my TBR list, I just can’t help but add these books. So +6 on my TBR this week.
*DISCLAIMER: I DON’T OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES ON THIS POST. ALL FROM GOOGLE, CREDITS TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS.*
So how’s your week ladies and gentlemen?
Have you read the books mentioned on my post?
Enjoy the weekend!😁