Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, in which we all talk about a bookish topic and have fun making lists.
This week’s topic is Ten Books That Will Make You Laugh.
I love this week’s topic. I added a lot on my TBR while reading posts of other bloggers.❤
So here goes:
1. Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
– This is an amazing series and it has a lot of funny scenes. Also the characters are funny and weird in their own way. Special mentions are: Fred and George, Ron and Luna.❤
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
– I love how Percy Jackson thinks. This book series made me appreciate Greek mythology. I used to avoid books with this kind of premise, gods and goddesses of Olympus but because of Percy, I learned to love them…
3. The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling
– I just recently finished this book. It was hilarious. You can read my review here.
4. The Iron Trial by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare
– one of my recent reads too. Callum is funny and a bit sarcastic. The things that he did are hilarious. See my review here.
5. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella
– the mess that the main character is in is totally funny. The premise of the story is hilarious enough.
6. Playing For Keeps by R. L. Mathewson
– I love Jason on this story. His obsession in food is endearing and funny. Add in his father who has the same obsession on food. Then his three kids, awwww.💜
7. Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot
– Mia’s way of thinking is funny. And the circumstances she was forced to face made me laugh a lot…
8. Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella
– the unfortunate events and the secrets kept and blabbered are so funny it brought tears to my eyes. And it’s a nice read..
9. Haikyuu Manga
– every character has their own quirks, add them all together and you end up with a funny, hilarious and perfectly imbalance volleyball team..
10. One Piece Manga
– my favorite manga of all time.💜
A gluttonous simpleton captain, a swordsman with no sense of direction at all, a thief skilled on navigation, a playboy chef, a coward sniper, a naïve animal doctor, a compassionate cyborg pervert, a pessimist archeologist and a panty-loving skeleton musician. And you have the best pirate crew of all time: STRAWHAT PIRATES!💖
Have you read any on my list?
Comment your opinions and link for this week’s TTT and I’ll check them out. – angie ✌