Top Five Wednesday is a tag originating on youtube (booktube), created by Lainey of gingerreadslainey.
It’s top 5 Wednesday again and the topic is Books That Intimidates You.
I have a lot of issues to settle before reading a book, lol. This is one reason why my TBR list is long, the inkling to read is there BUT when I look at the book (or book series), I tend to overanalyze them.. Sorry.✌
So here are my top 5 Intimidating books:
1. A Song Of Ice And Fire by George R. R. Martin
– the HYPE, the NUMBER OF PAGES, and it’s NOT YET DONE. This really intimidates me. I’ve seen the first season of the TV Series, so my expectations for this series is HIGH. I’m scared to be disappointed…
2. The Lord Of The Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien
– the MOVIE, the HYPE and the LENGHT OF EACH BOOK. I guess same as the Song Of Ice And Fire, I have HIGH expectations for this. And I’ve watched the movies. No to disappointments..
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
– I’m into a lot of fandoms but until this time, I haven’t read any of the book in this series. I kinda dubbed this series as “that something I’ll surely never read”. I don’t know why I’m intimidated on this. I also felt this way towards The Maze Runner but I managed to read the first book of that series. Hopefully, one day I’ll be able to get into this.
4. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
– the SETTING and the HYPE. I’ve read a lot of good reviews for this book. I’m just not fond of ” during war” kind of books. But I really want to read this.
5. Anything under the HORROR genre.
– I generally avoid horror, scary or creepy books. I’ll surely have nightmares. These are the books that really scares and intimidates me. My imagination is vivid and NOPE. Not going to read them…✌
So, have you read the books on my list? Did you have the same entries as mine? Feel free to comment and link your this week’s T5W.😁