Today is Friday and I happen to read a post from Shannon @ clockworkbibliophile on First Lines Friday which is a weekly meme hosted by Emma, of Wandering Words. In this meme I get to share a first few lines of a book that I like with you.❤
1. Pick a book off your shelf and open to the first page.
2. Copy the first few lines to capture the reader’s attention.
3. Finally… reveal the book!
When I encounter a guy who is too gorgeous for his own good, one of three things tends to happen:
1. Silence. I open my mouth but no words come out. All I can do is stare stupidly with my mouth hanging wide enough to accommodate a triple deck burger while my brain turns to mush.
2. Stutter. I can be on the phone for hours with my best friend, but if confronted by a cute guy, wham! I get power outage, my brain is short circuited. You’d be lucky to get anything out of me besides “Er…um…uh…” and a ton of blushing.
3. Stumble. I trip over my own feet. Yeah, it’s easy to do that when you’re five feet seven and gangly, but I managed to make the dance teacher cry when I was five years old. Or even worse, I knock things over and spill food.
All three of these happened within three minutes when I bumped into Gabriel Castellano this morning.
The book is…..
One of my recent reads: The Ugly Stepsister by Aya Ling.💜
*I know it’s a bit long.. Shhh…✌*