Moment#1: I finished a book.
– I had a HUGE reading slump for a whole week. I managed to finish this book The CEO by Shealy James. I’m giving it 3 stars. It wasn’t that bad. I just don’t understand the female lead sometimes. And I was hoping to have the main guy’s POV but nothing. And the title doesn’t even makes sense. It says THE CEO but it didn’t show the main guy’s life as a CEO. The book gave glimpses meaning some phone calls here and there, and that’s it.
Moment#2: Oh, I’ve already read this!
Moment#3: TBR finds.
1. Everything Everything by Nicola Yoon
2. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer Smith
3. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
4. Mia and The Bad Boy by Lisa Burstein
5. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
6. Kill The Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky
7. The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
8. Starflight by Melissa Landers
9. My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent
10. Dreamology by Lucy Keating
11. The Allure of Julian Lefray by R. S. Grey
12. Aimee and the Heartthrob by Ophelia London
13. The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
14. Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson
15. Boy Nobody by Allen Zadoff
16. I Woke Up Dead At The Mall by Judy Sheehan
17. I’ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
18. Half Bad by Sally Green
19. Burn For Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
20. Lev by Belle Aurora
21. Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz
22. On The Fence by Kasie West
23. The Bucket List To Mend A Broken Heart by Anna Bell
24. Tempest by Julie Cross
25. The Jewel by Amy Wing
26. Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
27. The Bourbon Kings by J. R. Ward
28. The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
29. Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
30. The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight
– I went overboard on the TBR moment because of my reading slump.. They’re all interesting.. Lol. So, +30 books on my TBR.😁✌
Moment#4: Shining Moments.
– it’s my second monthsary last May 12! 2 months people! 😁
– 500 likes! Yipee! Thank you guys!😁💜
– I recently created my goodreads account. Here’s the link if you want to add me?🙋
This week was a huge reading slump. Hopefully next week, it will be better.😁