So, I’ve been in a bit of a slump for a while now after trying to finish a book and just managed to add another unfortunate one on my infamous DNF pile.😿
I tried scanning my reader for anything that might catch my interest but… imagine my amazement when I noticed how many trilogies I have.
Guys, I have 9, NINE UNTOUCHED TRILOGIES. That’s 27 books. 😮
Here are the trilogies I’m referring to:
1. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
– I know this is a must read trilogy. I just need the right mood to start this. I’m scared of the size of each book.
2. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
– I just need to finish The Mortal Instruments first then I’m all set for this.
3. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
– I can’t remember what made me get all three of these. Uhm, nope. Can’t remember.😛
4. Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness
– I’m so intrigued with Patrick Ness and I wanted to start with this trilogy of his.
5. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
– I wanted to read this before I start the Raven Cycle Series.
6. Penryn & the End of Days by Susan Ee
– I learned about this trilogy through the blogging community and I heard a lot of good things about it.
7. Slated by Teri Terry
– I think the blurb of the first book made me interested on this trilogy.
8. Newsoul by Jodi Meadows
– I learned about this trilogy on a booktube account I’ve been following. She was so convincing so…
9. Graceling Realm by Kristin Cashore
– Another booktube find… Seems interesting.
I swear I didn’t even took a single peak on every first book of each of these trilogies. Which one should I bump up my TBR? They all seem interesting.😍
Don’t even get me started with my unfinished seriesSSS… 😱
My TBR as always is a chaos. And still, my reading slump continues to pester me.:'(
On a lighter note, I have lots of posts for this weekend. Need to catch up, lol.😁