Hello world! 🙋
It’s been a while since I posted a TBR finds post (that was redundant,lol) on my blog. So for those who haven’t encountered this, it’s just me featuring the recent books I added on my Goodreads to-read shelf. Click on the title to lead you on their respective Goodreads page.
Here they are:
1. The Secret History by Donna Tartt
– I added this because it has the “how to get away with murder” vibe. Not sure if I’m correct. 😁
2. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
– I promised to read a lot of fantasy this year. My first two tries are not that great but hopefully this one will be great. ❤
3. Sabriel by Garth Nix
– I watched a booktube video praising this book and I think it’s also a fantasy book. ❤
4. The Hogwarts Collection by J.K. Rowling
This one I added for nostalgia purposes. I haven’t read The Cursed Child and I’m not sure I ever will but this book (collection of snippets) I will surely read.👍
5. Backward Glass by David Lomax
I have seen this on one of the Top Ten Tuesday underrated books post. The concept of travelling through time using mirrors is intriguing. We’ll see if it’s good.
6. The Keeper of Lost Things by Ruth Hogan
Those covers are sooo pretty and adorable. Hopefully it will be a great story. This is not yet published so I might wait for a little while for this.😸
On the side note, my work sched changed. I’m a bit stressed but still fighting.👊