Top Five Wednesday is a tag originating on youtube (booktube), created by Lainey of gingerreadslainey.
It’s top 5 Wednesday again and the topic is Rainy Day Reads.
I love rainy days. It has this comforting, nostalgic and homey feeling. For my list, I chose books or stories that gives a rainy day feeling. Books that makes me feel good, giddy, mushy, fun and offers characters that are funny, witty and sassy.
1. The Lightning Thief – whenever I’m down, I read this book. It was written in a funny, quirky way and rich in details that you almost feel like you’re in the book. If you want fun and adventure, this book is for you.
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone – the first book on this series gives me a comfy feeling. And Hogwarts is home. Reminds me of the time that I’ve started to love reading. This book started it all.
3. Girl Online – it’s a light read. Made me laugh at some parts and imparted the importance of being a responsible netizen. It’s funny and a bit of sweet romance.
4. Alpha’s Sunshine – this is a wattpad story. I’m not sure if it’s already published. It’s a story where guy found girl, fell in love and lived happily ever after. It’s mushy and sweet, perfect to read if you just want a happy ever after kind of story.
5. The Accidental Skype Call – also a wattpad story. Totally funny read where the situations are ridiculous. The lead girl is sassy and the way of writing is amazingly funny. If you just want a laugh plus a sweet couple, this is the book for you.
What’s your top 5 Wednesday for this week? Have you heard or read the ones on my list? ❤